Carefully planned daily activities and cultural outings based on individual interests encompass the heart of our day. Whether enjoying exercises, a trip to the Papermill Playhouse, an art therapy project, singing and dancing with one of our entertainers or warm conversation with their friends, there is always an activity offered to satisfy everyone’s interest. Even more importantly each individual client is given choices as to what activities they would enjoy.
The following is a partial list of services/activities we offer:
- Daily activities include large and small groups divided into different levels so that members can participate comfortably.
- Intellectual activities such as stimulating crossword puzzles, scrabble, word games, trivia and other thought provoking programs.
- Daily exercise program, adult crafts, adaptive sports, games, bridge, poker and baking.
- Professional presentations on art, history, music, and travel. Dynamic, fun varied entertainers performing weekly.
- On-site and Off-site intergenerational programs with local schools and children’s pre-school programs.
- Off-site outing to movies, theaters, museums, restaurants, parks and other places of interest including the Jersey shore and the PNC Arts Center.
- Seasonal parties including individual birthday celebrations. Holidays and special occasions are always celebrated.
- Involvement in the community through participation in food basket drives, Christmas Senior Outreach Program and selection to the Victorian Garden Hall of Fame.